Monday, March 2, 2009

Yo Winter.

I got a good idea for you winter, how about you go to hell.

What have I accomplished this winter? Well, this is part of it.


Other than that, my Xbox has been seeing some solid gaming time. Man I miss summer.

I guess I'll post up some biking news as well.

First off, new Nem-Pro fork, custom internals, made by Kowa. 4.6Lbs with a CNC'd upper crown and 36mm stanchions, coil spring and rebound adjust. Perfect.




And second of all, Seshin BMX(who used to make a sick linear cable the whole team ran) is not producing frames this year due to the lame ass regulations with lead testing paint. Really sad to hear, because Ted is a great guy and Seshin had some solid stuff going. I believe they will still film this year, I will talk to some inside sources on that(lol) but more info should be posted soon.

Apart from that, Kink has a new purple colourway for their sprockets, barends and they released a new seat cover, check it out at www.kinkbmx.com

No comments:

Post a Comment